http://neonpublicrelations.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/IMG_1316-2.jpg 683 1024 neonpr1981 http://neonpublicrelations.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Logo-White-Only-4.png neonpr19812019-01-02 13:34:102019-01-02 13:36:12New Year, New PR Trends
- PR stunts in 2019 will involve GIVING BACK in big ways. Think a year ahead for next holiday season and partner with a local charity to have a mixer or event to raise funds (any reason is a good reason) or think of ways to donate your employees’ time to that charity – you’ll feel good about doing it, shed a positive light on your company and have feel-good content for your social media channels!
- Taking a stance. As politics see more partisanship than ever, personified brand identities will continue to face empowered consumers. Think gun control, LGBTQ rights, climate change. Often the stance of a company is reflected as the voice of the CEO, instead, take into account your entire workforce and craft a position that represents the brand as a whole.
Social Media Trends for 2019:
- The team at Neon PR all agree that focusing on bringing in influencers that match your business’ demographic to build more awareness via social media followers outside of your sphere of influence will continue to prevail in 2019. This is a trend that really amp’d up in 2018, and there is no end in sight with even more content creators working as demonstrative human advertisements with real peer to peer interaction via social platforms. These influencers often times engage a new or complimentary audience for your business AND give you content for existing followers on your platforms.
- AUTHENTICITY. People now know and understand that social media is 90% staged, and it’s the other 10% that will help define your brand and allow followers to feel “in” on brand jokes or get to know the people behind the posts!
- Brand engagement is going to play an even larger role in 2019. Now that you have consumers attention, you’ll need to interact with them. Customer service in the form of communication are key factors in maintaining brand loyalty. This includes not only sharing user generated content, but commenting on photos of fans, liking photos even messaging followers for being customers. It’s these tiny interactions that are going to convert your customer base into lifelong consumers.