Welcome to Neon PR’s first ever Beauty Vault!
We consulted with the strong beauties that make up our office and asked each PR profesh to give their top 3 beauty products that they ‘literally can’t even’ live without. These potions, lotions and everything in between, help us thrive and reach our full potential every day as PR professionals.
- Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Heat/UV Protective Primer – People compliment me on my hair often… but it’s no accident – it’s hard work! ☺ This bad boy keeps my bleached hair from breaking off by protecting it from heat tools (here’s a two-fer: use this wand for the best waves). The Vegas heat is already drying enough, and this spray hydrates and protects! I never use heat tools on my hair without it.
- La Mer The Cleansing Gel – this takes it ALL off and leaves your skin feeling super soft WITHOUT a toner. I get cranky if I have to use something else to wipe the day off my face at nighttime.
- MAC Lipstick in HoneyLove – The. Perfect. Nude. You’re welcome.
- Glossier Cloud Paint – Glossier is one of those brands you can’t help but be obsessed with. They’ve mastered the no makeup-makeup niche with a range of fun and neutral tones and an array of product options. Their cloud paints are IDEAL for dabbing and dusting onto your bare cheeks for a flush of fun color before you whisk out the door for work or play. Best use: Music Festivals – lookin at you, Life is Beautiful!
- Too Faced Bronzer in Chocolate Soleil – This bronzer is a gorgeous tone of dark warm brown ideal for that permanent Las Vegas tan. And it smells like chocolate, enough said. Best use: When you want that goodnight kiss on the cheek to leave an impact.
- Ole Henrickson Truth Serum – After deciding to re-evaluate my skincare routine, my friend recommended this daily serum to me. After about a month I’ve noticed a HUGE overhaul in the tone, elasticity and health of my skin. It’s light, fresh and again SMELLS DELICIOUS! This serum has been a true game changer in my beauty routine.
- Glam Glow super mud charcoal treatment– Not only is this an aesthetically pleasing brand, BUT their ish is fantastic. My skin always feels loved and fresh after a long night of glam glow maskin’. For those with sensitive skin, once a week is probably best – I use this when I may have not been the most *cough cough, coherent* to take my makeup off the night before. This mask helps my skin forget about forgetting about it. ☺ (It just can’t help clarify any previous decisions!)
- Watermelon sleeping hydration mask– So moisturizing and smells *insert Fran Drescher’s voice here* DA-LISH! It’s literally my go-to when I have a night that I should have ended 2 hours earlier. The best part of this mask – besides being a lazy bum and just leaving it on, is the way your skin GLOWS when you wake up. It’s like you just had an intense 3-hour facial with Bertha and she gave you all the good stuff. With this product, you can say bye to Bertha the facial-ist and hydrate your skin yo’self.
- Dry Bar detox dry shampoo– AH-MAZ-ING. Not only does this dry shampoo soak up all the icky oil between hair wash cycles, but it smells wonderful. Sometimes I use it just for the smell…. Is that weird?
- It’s A 10 Hair Mask– Well folks, it’s a literal 20 in my book because without “It’s a 10” my hair would be dried, dyed and fried. This miracle leave-in solution really does change your hair. The main thing that I notice is how soft it makes my hair without making it greasy. As a tried and true reviewer (trying hundreds of products makes me an expert, right?) it’s the only product I need after a shower and the smell is heavenly.
- ELF eyebrow gel– I’m currently growing my brows out and it’s pretty hard to not look like a literal wildebeest, so to tame these babies I have to use brow gel and I always brush them up to give them a different kind of look (($2 at any convenient store so THAT’s always a plus).
- Olaplex 3– This is a leave-in conditioner and it can only be found at select places like Sephora and online – it is a miracle worker, especially for blondes. Bless you, Olaplex. MAJOR KEY: Kim Kardashian’s trick on her damaged hair is to sleep in this little potion! Of course, I trust what the internet tells me…gulp. Sorry not sorry.