Neon Public Relations is currently looking for spring and summer interns. We’re looking for aspiring PR pros who want to learn the ins and outs of public relations (yes that includes going to all the fancy-shmancy events) and contribute to this growing company!
As an intern with Neon PR, you will be the right hand guy or gal to Megan Fazio, owner of Neon PR, for a fully-immersive and hands-on experience with some of Las Vegas’ most exciting clients in the hospitality and adventure industry.
A PR intern at Neon Public Relations should have experience and be interested in learning more about the field of public relations. This role will include building and maintaining media lists, editorial calendar monitoring, chronicling client coverage, editing pitches and press releases, researching additional media and event opportunities, attending industry events, assisting in running and overall maintenance of assigned clients, and much more.
• Candidates should be able to commit to the time schedule determined upon hire for the duration of the program
• Must possess excellent communication and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel strongly desired
• Must have reliable transportation
Ideal Candidates Are:
• Passionate about their desire to work in the communication industry in their specified field of interest
• Creative thinkers – able to generate new and innovative ideas that are relevant to our clients
• Organized and able to prioritize tasks
• Prepared to be flexible and take on additional roles as situations arise
• Must currently be a college student or have some college education
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and you are interested in gaining exciting and valuable work experience in public relations, submit your application and resume to email@example.com.
This is a 10-week, unpaid internship; Neon PR will give college credit for this position. The hours of each unpaid internship are flexible and can vary depending upon school schedule. For more information on our company and clients we rep, visit www.neonpublicrelations.com.