Neon PR is currently seeking an Account Coordinator for its Las Vegas office. The ideal Publicist candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, PR or Integrated Communications and have at least one year, post-college, full-time relevant PR experience or PR internship experience, with an agency background preferred. Neon is looking for qualified PR pros that are creative and enthusiastic with passion for adventure, hospitality, nightlife, culinary and lifestyle brands, plus proven results with top-tier local, regional and national outlets.Neon PR roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Able to format, develop, write and successfully pitch press materials including bios, backgrounders, fact sheets, media advisories
- Comprehensive knowledge and ability to understand editorial calendars, identify relevant opportunities for clients and schedule pitches accordingly.
- Understand reporting techniques including circulation, ad equivalency, and PR value and track client coverage including online, editorial, digital and broadcast placements.
- Monitor, track, clip and properly draft publicity alerts for clients.
- Stay up to date on trends in our industries through following websites, blogs, daily/weekly newsletters.
- Research, vet and secure partnerships with like-minded brands for client partnerships.
- Create, foster and leverage media relationships to produce stellar placements for our clients.
- Facilitate media missions and appointments in local, regional and national markets.
- Organize, invite and execute press trips locally and onsite at client locations.
- Assisting in the overall running of client social media accounts.
All relevant applicants must be able to start within 2 weeks; please send resumes for consideration to email@example.com.